Ten new papers from the group are to appear at the 2014 conference on Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2014), to be held in December in Montreal, Canada.
The list of papers are:
- Gaussian Process Volatility Model. Yue Wu, Jose Miguel Hernandez-Lobato, and Zoubin Ghahramani.
- General Table Completion using a Bayesian Nonparametric Model. Isabel Valera and Zoubin Ghahramani.
- Predictive Entropy Search for Efficient Global Optimization of Black-box Functions. Jose Miguel Hernandez-Lobato, Matthew Hoffman, and Zoubin Ghahramani. Selected for spotlight presentation.
- Tree-structured Gaussian Process Approximations. Thang Bui and Richard Turner. Selected for spotlight presentation.
- Variational Gaussian Process State-Space Models. Roger Frigola, Yutian Chen, and Carl E. Rasmussen.
- Distributed Variational Inference in Sparse Gaussian Process Regression and Latent Variable Models. Yarin Gal*, Mark van der Wilk*, Carl E. Rasmussen. (* Joint first authors.)
- Gibbs-type Indian buffet processes. Creighton Heaukulani and Daniel M. Roy.
- Mondrian Forests: Efficient Online Random Forests. Balaji Lakshminarayanan, Daniel M. Roy, and Yee Whye Teh.
- Probabilistic ODE Solvers with Runge-Kutta Means. Michael Schober, David Duvenaud, and Philipp Hennig. Selected for oral presentation.
- A Filtering Approach to Stochastic Variational Inference. Neil M. T. Houlsby and David Blei.
For the most up to date versions of the papers, visit the authors’ webpages, which may be found through our group members page.