My name is Konstantina Palla and I am studying the fairy tales of Machine Learning in the Computational and Biological Learning Lab at the University of Cambridge. My PhD supervisor is the Bayesian guru Zoubin Ghahramani and my advisor is Carl Edward Rasmussen.
- Konstantina Palla, David A. Knowles, Zoubin Ghahramani (2012)
An Infinite Latent Attribute Model for Network Data
- Konstantina Palla*, David A. Knowles* and Zoubin Ghahramani (2012)
A nonparametric variable clustering model
- Simon Lacoste-Julien, Konstantina Palla, Alexander Davies, Gjergji Kasneci, Thore Graepel and Zoubin Ghahramani (2013)
SiGMa: Simple Greedy Matching for Aligning Large Knowledge Bases
To appear: KDD 2013
Supplementary material: arxiv
*joint first author
- An Infinite Latent Attribute Model for Network Data
My ICML talk on "An Infinite Latent Attribute Model for Network Data", ICML, June 2012.
- Fragmentation and Coagulation Processes
This was a talk I gave about the Fragmentation and Coagulation processes in the Reading and Communication Club of our group, February 2013.
- A Bayesian nonparametric model for multitask clustering and time evolving community structure
Berkeley, University of California, April 2013.
- Supervisor for - 3F3, Signal and Pattern Processing (2013)