Participation in this workshop is free, however, registration is
required and by application only.
To apply for registration for the workshop:
The workshop will be limited to a maximum of 45 participants,
including the invited speakers. We will therefore assign priority
to the following groups of potential participants
- Send an email to email@example.com with the
subject line "Learning Theory Registration" no later
than midnight 28 Jun 2004 PST.
- Include in your email: your name, position, address, contact details, and
- one or two sentences about how your research relates to the topic
of the workshop, possibly with pointers to publications.
Applicants will be notified shortly thereafter about whether their
application for registration has been accepted.
Registered participants will have to arrange their travel and
accommodation individually. If your application is accepted but you
don't plan to attend please let us know so we can accommodate other
Apologies in advance to applicants who cannot be accommodated due to
our space constraints.
- presenters with accepted contributions
- active researchers in the field
- members of the PASCAL network
- applicants who register early
Last modified: Mon May 17 20:54:55 BST 2004